Saturday 3 November 2012

The power of our speech

Sometimes we talk about pointless things but end up bottling the most important things.I for one can say this from experience.The best way to get something of your chest is by speaking about the problem you are facing.It's easier to share your problems with other people then it is to let them eat into your life.Simply ignoring your problem wont make them go away because sooner or later they will come back only worse. This time last year I was going through a hard time but I didnt tell anyone about my problem.instead I kept it to my self makeing things worse.One day whilst I was speaking to one of my friends ,I poured my heart out and she listened to every single word that came out of my mouth and helped me through my problem.It was like the weight of the world had been lifted of my shoulders. Sometimes speaking out can save our lives and can stop us from harming ourselves because of the situation we have been put in. If ever you need help or are in a tricky situation try talking to somebody.It really does help no matter what situation you are in !

No comments:

Post a Comment