Sunday 4 November 2012

Friends

When we were young children attending primary school.Life was so easy for us.We would fall out with our friends over the littleist things like who wanted to be the leader in the game. Now that were in secondary school its not as easy.secodary school has taught me alot about the people I trust and befriend. when I was in year 7 I had to make new friends as most of my friends had gone to different schools.Early on in year 7 I used to hang around in a group of 5,as the year progressed we seperated in to smaller groups.My best friend (at the time ) and me had fallen out with each other and to this day we still havent spoken and in some ways I am actually happy this event had taken place. In year 8 I was blessed to have another best friend someone I could talk to about anything and be myself around.She wasnt just a friend to me she was like my sister. I loved her with all my heart and still do.I started to hang around with another group of girls aswell as my best friend and we got really close and still are.My best friend from year 8 had left near the end of year 9.i was heart broken it was like someone had threw a piece of me away. I still talk to her every chance I get ,sometimes I think shes forgotten about me and found herself someone a million times better! When she left I was in pieces I still had my other friends but none of them understood me like my best friend did,but as time passed we got closer to each other to a point where I could be myself around them.To this day they are still my best friends and my family. I never want to loose them and will never let anyone get inbetween us! I've had some friends who smile to my face but bitch about me behind my back.Friends who lie to my face and spread gossip about me.These people are no longer in my life and I dont ever want them to be. Most of primary school friends have changed,but thats the thing everyone grows up and changes at some point ,you may not like it but theres nothing you can do about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment