Monday 5 November 2012

Boy friends / Girl friend

For some strange reason it seems girl and boys cant be friends with one another with out people asuming that there a couple.I have some friends who are guys but it doesnt necessarily mean that I want to be in a relationship with any of them.All of my close friends are like brothers or sisters to me and for people to think that I would date my brother disgusts me.Some of my friends have dated there close boy/girl friends.Most of the time these relationships have endded before they have even began.The thing is most of the time people end up spoiling the relationship they have with one another by dating.In my opinion theres no such thing as young love as relationships between teens usually last for a short period of time ranging from a few days to a few months.Sometimes you cant control who you fall in love with and end up crushing on one of your best guy/girl mate making things akward between you.Most teenagers will have a crush during there time at secodary school even the ones who put there heads down and study

No comments:

Post a Comment