Monday 19 November 2012

Change ?

I wanted to do a fashion post today but my laptop has been down for a while and my internet isnt working very well so I decided I would do a post on change insted.Change ? We all change at some point or another but sometimes people change and not only does it affect them but it effects everyone around them.Most people will fall in love at a young age and without knowing they become out of character and can become a completely different person.Everyone says that they'd choose there friends over any boy/girl but when your put on the spot most people end up choosing there boyfriend/girlfriend over there friends and when they get dumped they end up running back.I've relised that in primary school everyone is sensible and quite and dont care about there appearance,but as soon as they get to secondary school BAM there a whole new person.The girls end up wearing a tonne of make up and the guys become very well dirty minded.To be honest we cant blame them person for changing its because ther growing up and there homons are changing

No comments:

Post a Comment