Wednesday 14 November 2012

Life or death ?

One of my friends requeasted me to do this particular issue/topic.I was asked not to name her so from this point on words I'm going to refer to her as Safiya.(If I ever have a baby girl that's her name).A few days ago I was speaking to Safiya and she was telling me about something that happend to her recently,I can't tell you what she said to me but I was glad she had spoken to me about it.okay so I'm just going to cut to the chase, when she had told me what happend I had given her advice on what to do so she could overcome her problem.safiya then told me that she had been considering suicide at one point.Automatically as a friend I reassured her that everything was going to be okay and she needed to speak to someone older and wiser and more professional.She had already spoken to someone and everything was being sorted.Safiya was telling me how little things were piling up and eating her away to a point where her life was in her hands.The reason she wanted me to share this story with you was because we all say we wouldn't go that far or do something that stupid but when it all becomes to much we do silly things with out thinking.As I have said in another of my blog posts speak to someone and let it out rather then bottling it all up.Although this issue has nothing to do with my blog I thought it would be the best way to share it with everyone.Next time I will be doing a fashion post or a music post and keep requesting topics you would like me to blog about

3 comments: