Friday 9 November 2012

Insecurities

None of us are perfect in anyway seeing as were all human,but that doesnt stop some of us from being insecure about the way we look.Some times people pick out our flaws and make jokes about them.Somethimes we take these 'jokes' seriously and try to change ourselves.As a result of this some of us end up harming ourselves by not eating or by cutting ourselves.At my school I hear people making jokes about other people almost everyday,but it seems that nobody takes the jokes to heart but we dont know what happens at home.So be careful about what you say .A little bit of advice I would give to anyone that feels that they dont like living in their skin is remember everything you hate about yourself someone else loves.Everyone has something they'd like to change about themselves for example I would like to be taller , as I am one of the very few short people in yr 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment