Thursday 11 April 2013

Family ....

Hi guys  :)
I haven't really been able to blog in a very long time! Due to the fact that I have alot of coursework to do and because of some electrical problems:L

Some 'anonymous' person said to me via ask.fm that 'I don't post regularly enough', so I thought I owed it to you guys to do a post or two !
 
 
Family,is a really important thing to alot of people- me included,but why?
Let me ask you this- How many times have 'friends' said to you that they will always be there for you,threw thick and thin?
I don't know if its the same for all of you but 9 out of 10 times the people who said that they would always be there for me are no where to be seen in times of trouble and distress.
However my family are always there for me even if there the reason that I'm in so much stress or trouble!
My family may annoy me alot of the time but I honestly don't know where I would be with out them !

I used to love this quote,but not so much anymore !
I have some friends that are like family to me who are always there for me just like my family,but one day they will forget me where as my family wont !
'Blood is thicker then water'-Do you agree?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment